- The Ariana Fund
- Click the thumbnail images below to see larger versions
- Order Tickets to the "Heart of a Child" Benefit Concert
Order Tickets - Heart of a Child
A benefit concert showcasing San Diego’s best young musical talent. List of performers coming soon.
Hosted by Loren Nancarrow, San Diego FOX 5 Anchor, and Hal Grant, Director of the Steve Harvey Show.
Last year’s concert raised over $15,000 to allow continued funding and expansion of our programs.
When: Saturday, November 10, 2012, at 7 pm (doors open at 5:30 pm for refreshments and silent auction)
Where: Calvary Lutheran Church, 424 Via de la Valle, Solana Beach, CA
Tickets: $25 donation for adults and $15 for students
Purchase on-line or on the night of the show. Tickets purchased on-line will be available for pick up at Will Call.
Order Online Using Google Checkout:
Order Online Using Paypal:
All donations to The Ariana Fund (a division of CHARITYSMITH) are tax deductible in accordance with federal tax laws. Donations can be made using one of the following secure methods:
- By mail: send your donation check payable to:
The Ariana Fund
c/o CHARITYSMITH Nonprofit Foundation
13100 Filly Lane, Truckee, CA 96161
- At Wells Fargo Bank: donations can be deposited directly to The Ariana Fund. For account information, please contact CHARITYSMITH at 800-276-6546.
- Gift Card: Donate in honor of someone and we will mail a gift card directly to your family, friends, or business associates telling them you’ve made a donation in their honor. Make a Donation
- By phone: donate with a credit card by calling our office at 800-276-6546.
- Online: donate with a credit card or your PayPal/Google Checkout account by clicking one of the links below. Please note: PayPal deducts a small transaction fee from each donation. CHARITYSMITH is a Google grant recipient, and Google Checkout does not deduct a transaction fee.
- Thank you for your tax-deductible donation to CHARITYSMITH's The Ariana Fund.
You will receive a receipt by mail within one month of your donation.
This memorial fund is established as a division of CHARITYSMITH Nonprofit Foundation EIN 87-0636433. CHARITYSMITH is dedicated to the creation and governing of memorial endeavors. All donations are tax deductible in accordance with federal tax laws. If you have any questions regarding this donation or memorial fund, please contact CHARITYSMITH at your convenience.